Centrally located in one of Manhattan’s most unique and rapidly-evolving neighborhoods, the Roxy Hotel Tribeca updates the mid-twentieth-century ideal of stylish, ultramodern travel for the millennium. Through a combination of eye-catching interiors, extensive technological amenities, and 24-hour guest services, it offers visitors an exclusive luxury lifestyle hotel experience. On the border of SoHo and TriBeCa, two of downtown’s most affluent residential neighborhoods, where cobblestone streets and historic cast iron buildings give way to the most exclusive boutiques, restaurants, and galleries. The Hotel’s triangular shape gives the property its inimitability, most evident in its interior’s soaring eight-story atrium. The expansive Church Lounge with low-lying furniture is an ideal place to lounge, meet, or work by day and the perfect place for cocktails with friends at night. Located near all major Manhattan tourist attractions and must-see neighborhoods; the Roxy Hotel stands between high fashion and high financial districts, making it an ideal hotel for business travel or leisure getaways.
- The name "TriBeCa" refers to the “Triangle Below Canal” in Downtown NYC
- Located in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in downtown Manhattan, it also borders SoHo, Chinatown, the Lower East Side, Little Italy, the Meatpacking District and the Hudson River waterfront and a short walking distance to Nolita, Wall Street, Battery Park and the Financial District.
- 20 minutes (10.1 mi/16.25 km) from LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- 35 minutes (18.4 mi/29.61 km) from John F. Kennedy Int’l Airport (JFK)
- Stands eight floors high and offers 201 luxurious guestrooms
- The Roxy Lounge's versatility indulges every whim. By day, it is the perfect location to meet, work, and relax with a leisurely breakfast or lunch, and by night, it transforms into the archetypal downtown lounge and a favorite destination for hotel guests and New York natives alike. Low lying seating in plush velvet and leather and floor to ceiling windows create an elegant and seductive setting. A menu as flexible as the venue offers a myriad of dining options.Open daily for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Cocktails
- The Roxy Bar's modern interpretation of the archetypal New York bar has all the key ingredients including a diverse curated music program that feature cutting edge selections, weekly DJs, and an adjacent private lounge legendary for live bands and private parties. Open daily for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Cocktails
- The Django is a new jazz club from scene makers Vito Dieterle and Joseph Schwartz. Inspired by classic Jazz Age Parisian boîtes with brilliantly curated music and craft cocktails. Open Tuesdays-Saturdays 7PM until late
- 24 hour in room dining and coffee/tea/cocoa Bar on each floors.
- Fitness Center, meeting and banquet space available & business center
- Complimentary Bike Rental during the spring, summer and fall months
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout the hotel
- Pet Friendly - pet bed, food and water bowls, and treats -- at no extra cost upon request
- Check in 3PM Check Out 12PM
- Valet Parking services of $55 for Sedan / $65 for SUV or Trucks (tax inclusive) per vehicles per night
Guestroom and Suites are fitted with exclusive C.O Bigelow bath amenities, plush Frette bath linens and robes, gourmet mini-bar, Tivoli audio system, flat-screen television, digital cable, IPod upon request, DVD player, personal safe, desk, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, complimentary local calls and dual-line telephones.
- Superior offers one King Bed; 9ft ceilings , East or west view , Oversized windows , Pillow-top mattress , Goose down custom-patterned duvet , Custom-designed desk & Stainless steel bath vanity. 250 sq.ft./23.22 sq.m. Maximum occupancy of two (2) adults.
- Corner offers one King Bed, 9ft ceilings, Oversized windows, Spacious bath with glass shower and window, Pillow-top mattress, Goose down custom-patterned duvet, Custom-designed desk & Stainless steel bath vanity. 270 sq.ft./25.08 sq.m. Maximum occupancy of two (2) adults.
- Double offers 2 pillow top double beds, 9ft ceilings, East or west view, Spacious guest room, Oversized windows Goose down custom-patterned duvet, Custom-designed desk, Extra window in bath, Stainless steel bath vanity. 280 sq ft./26.01 sq.m. Maximum occupancy of four (4) adults.
- One Bedroom Suite offers 9ft ceilings, corner positioning, Floor-to-ceiling windows, Separate living room and bedroom with a custom pull out sofa, iMac G5 computer, Pillow-top king mattress, Goose down duvet ,Customm-designed desk and coffee table & Ample closet and drawer space. 440 sq.ft./40.87 sq.m. Maximum occupancy of four (4) adults (king bed plus queen sofa sleeper).
ROXY TRIBECA HOTEL 2 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10013