The Soho Grand Hotel is located in Manhattan’s most iconic neighborhood. Inside the sleek facade on glamorous West Broadway, the eclectic decor and top-shelf staff make the Soho Grand one of the most sought-after hotels in New York-as much a place to stay and relax as a prime destination to entertain and socialize.
- The name "SoHo" refers to the area "South of Houston Street" in Downtonw NYC
- Bordered by Houston Street to the north, Canal Street to the south, Broadway and Lafayette Street to the east, and the Hudson River on the west
- 20 minutes (10.8 mi/17.38km) from LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- 30 minutes (20.9 mi/33.63 km) from John F. Kennedy Int'l Airport (JFK)
- 353 luxury guest rooms and suites within 17 stories, Soho Grand is one of the tallest structures in SoHo, allowing for unparalleled panoramic views of the city from all sides
- Club Room is a perfect mix of old world and new, melding downtown style and old New York gentility, offering variety kinds of wine from Tuesday to Saturday starting 6pm.
- Grand Bar is the archetypal hotel bar, packed nightly with a stylish downtown crowd. Open Thursday through Saturdays 6pm-2am.
- The Salon serves a lounge food and drink menu from 7am daily.
- Fitness Center, Prive Salon and massage service, meeting and banquet space available & business center
- 24 hour in room dining and coffee/tea/cocoa bar on each floor
- Complimentary Bike Rental during spring, summer and fall months
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout the hotel
- Pet Friendly - pet bed, food and water bowls, and treats -- at no extra cost upon request
- Check in 3PM Check Out 12PM
- Minimum age required to check in is 18 years of age
- Valet Parking services of $55 for Sedan / $65 for SUV or Trucks vehicles (tax inclusive) per vehicle per night (subject ot change)
Guestroom and Suites are fitted with all of the amenities and technology to ensure a maximum comfort, from exclusive CO Bigelow bath amenities, plush Frette bath linens and robes, gourmet mini-bar, and Sony Dream Machine Speaker Dock. All guest rooms are also equipped with flat-screen television, digital cable, IPod upon request, DVD player, personal safe, desk, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, complimentary local calls and dual-line telephones.
- Superior offers one Queen or King Bed based on availability; 9ft ceilings, pillow-top mattress, goose down seersucker duvet. Maximum occupancy of two (2) adults.
- Deluxe offers one King Bed; 9ft ceilings, pillow-top king mattress, goose down seersucker duvet, leather headboard with hand-finished bronze detailing. Maximum occupancy of two (2) adults.
- Grand King offers one King Bed, 9ft ceilings, pillow-top king mattress, goose down seersucker duvet, an inset closet, leather headboard with hand-finished bronze detailing. The Grand King room provides ample floor space for longer stays. Maximum occupancy of two (2) adults.
- Corner offers one King Bed, double exposure windows, 9ft ceilings, pillow-top king mattress , goose down seersucker duvet , leather headboard with hand-finished bronze detailing. Maximum occupancy 2 adults.
- One Bedroom Suite are larger suites that offers a private key-controlled access to entire floor, Master bedroom, Separate living & office areas, Custom & vintage furnishings and fixtures, East-facing views of Manhattan, overlooking bustling West Broadway, Working area furnished with Intel Core Duo 27-inch iMac 3.06 GHz, 32 GB iPad loaded with GrandLife New York City Guide, Spacious master bath with luxe marble surfaces, Deep soaking tub, Glass-walled separate stand-alone shower. Maximum occupancy 3 adults (king bed plus full size sofa bed).
SOHO GRAND HOTEL 310 West Broadway, New York, New York 10013