HOTEL GREYSTONE joining the portfolio of Salt Hotels reopens its doors in Miami Beach, situated in the Art Deco District along Collins Avenue, the retro-inspired 91-guestroom haven offers unique hospitality experience of intimate spaces, innovative cuisine and an adults-only, hyperlocal ethos creating the perfect conditions for people, art, music and fine dining to transcend the predictable, and manifest the uncommon.
The guestrooms and suites interpret Hotel Greystone’s iconic Art Deco facade in the key of effortless luxury and beachy sophistication. Comfort and a sense of welcome are emphasized through spaces that invite guests to take a seat at the heart of Miami Beach’s cultural crossroads. Hotel Greystone’s food and drink menus reflect his innovative approach. Locals and international travelers blend into a single, stylish tableau at Sérêvène, the hotel’s signature restaurant, where French rotisserie traditions meet Japanese izakaya inspired by Executive Chef Pawan Pinisetti. Kobo, a shady courtyard where locals and hotel guests gather to sip and relax. For daytime dining, Kobo offers Japanese “sando”-style sandwiches driven by flavors that evoke Miami’s bright, health-oriented cuisine. Evenings in Miami Beach are improvisational, where one thing never fails to lead to another fabulous thing. At Hotel Greystone, the adventure begins at dusk with signature cocktails in the Greystone Bar. On the fourth-floor rooftop, a vibrant pool area is a haven of entertainment, refreshment and relaxation. Music, craft cocktails, small bites and postcard views of historic architecture construct a quintessential Miami Beach scene. Guests seeking the sun-and-sand Miami experience can visit Hotel Greystone’s beach, where the same artisanal approach to refreshments and service will be echoed at water’s edge.
Hotel Greystone specs:
- Located on Collins Avenue, one block to the beach and walking distance to Lincoln Road
- 12 miles to MIA - Miami Intl Airport
- 91 guestrooms and suites
- 21+ adults only
- Dining options:
- Sérêvène, the hotel’s signature restaurant, Open for Dinner 6PM – 12AM
- Greystone Bar, the adventure begins at dusk with signature cocktails, piano or DJ into late evening
- The Rooftop Bar, a vibrant pool area with music, craft cocktails, small bites and postcard
- Kobo (opening winter 2021), a shady courtyard for daytime dining
- Hotel Greystone Beach Service display lounge chairs and towels
- Pet Friendly
- Check in 4PM Check Out 11AM
- Resort Fee of $42 plus 14% tax per room, per night
- Overnight Valet Parking available at $45 plus 7% tax per vehicle, per night
Guest rooms and suites interpret Hotel Greystone’s iconic Art Deco facade in the key of effortless luxury and beachy sophistication.
- Courtyard King: Maximum occupancy 2 people / 191-279 sq. ft. approx.
- Standard King: Maximum occupancy 2 people / 212-235 sq. ft. approx.
- Double Double: Maximum occupancy 4 people / 222-252 sq. ft. approx.
- Superior King: Maximum occupancy 2 people / 219-259 sq. ft. approx.
- Deluxe King: Maximum occupancy 2 people / 480 sq. ft. approx.
- Roof Terrace Suite: Maximum occupancy 2 people / 405 sq. ft. approx.
- Loft Terrace Suite: Maximum occupancy 2 people / 404 sq. ft. approx.
- Penthouse: Maximum occupancy 2 people / 432 sq. ft. approx.
HOTEL GREYSTONE 1920 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33139