Originally erected in 1941, the Gale Hotel & Regent Hotel were two trendsetting properties located on an up-and-coming escape haven of Miami known as South Beach. These hotels of the ‘40s shared similarities in architecture and design, and it wasn’t until 1964 that the sister properties were permanently linked by bridge. It has since earned the retro estate recognition in the National Register of Historic Places. Arriving in 2012 in Tropical Art Deco fashion fully renovated 87 guest rooms to convey the subtle, yet lavish boutique appeal of the Gale Hotel. Nestled near the burgeoning Lincoln Road and the spectacular Atlantic Ocean, the awakening of the GALE SOUTH BEACH promises grandeur among its equally opulent neighbors in South Beach.
- Located on Collins Avenue, one block to Lincoln Road in the heart of South Beach Art Deco District
- 20 minutes from Miami Intl Airport
- 87 guestrooms
- Dolce Italian named America’s “Best New Restaurant” in the first season of Bravo’s culinary competition series Best New Restaurant
- The Regent Cocktail Club pays homage to the historic space formerly known as The Regent, with a return to the simplicity and elegance the era was known for during its 1941 debut
- Rec Room, just steps beneath its first floor is a tribute to the nightspots that put Miami on the map
- Roof Top Pool Deck
- Beach Club Service
- Check in 4PM Check Out 12PM
- Resort Fee of $32 plus current tax per room, per night
- Resort Fee amenities include: High Speed Wi-Fi at hotel public areas and guestrooms; 2 beach lounge chairs at Beach Club, complimentary Menin Electric car transfers within Miami Beach 1st and 42nd block
- Buffet Breakfast Meal Option $22.86 (tax inclusive) per person, per day
- Overnight Valet Parking available at $40 plus tax per vehicle, per night
A blend of Tropical Art Deco charm, modern South Beach class and chic Italian notes, guestrooms at the Gale South Beach are modeled with both style and comfort in mind. Russet wood, silver silk curtains and marble bathroom appointments adorn boasting a theme of ‘40s South Beach glamour with a complement of contemporary tranquility.
- Signature Room: one queen size bed for maximum occupancy of 2 persons / 300 sq.ft.
- Signature Double: two queen sized beds for maximum occupancy of 4 persons / 400 sq.ft.
- Signature Terrazzo: one queen or king size bed, private balcony for maximum occupancy of 2 persons / 500 sf.ft.
GALE SOUTH BEACH 1690 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33139